- Oral Presentation:
Oral presentation will be for 7 minutes with additional 3 minutes for discussion. LCD projectors will be provided at venue. For LCD/PPT presentations, please make sure to bring USB/pen drives compatible with MS office 97 – 2003/2007 presentation.
- Gross Anatomy, Forensic Anatomy, Physical Anatomy and Applied Anatomy.
- Growth & Development, Teratology & Embryology.
- Imaging, Museum & Embalming Techniques.
- Genetics & Reproductive Biology.
- Histology, Histochemistry, Cytology & Immunology.
- Neurosciences & Endocrinology.
- Medical Education.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Abstract should be certified by HOD of Anatomy department. Abstracts without HOD’s countersignature will be summarily rejected.
- Covering letter should mention mode of presentation (Oral or Poster), along with its category.
- Title should be in bold, font type – Calibri & font size 12. First letter of each word should be in capital.
- Author/s’ name/s should be mentioned as surname followed by initials, bold Calibri, font size 11 and name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Institution’s name should be in Calibri, font size 11.
- Contents should contain objective, methods, results and conclusion. Maximum word limit – 250 words.
Abstract should be computer typed as MS Word document, font- Calibri and font size 11 with single spacing. Abstracts without result will not be considered for presentation.
Please mail your abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance of Paper:
Members of ASI, registered for conference (NATCON 66) shall be eligible to present scientific papers/posters. Scientific Committee reserves right to select papers for oral or poster presentation.
Last date for submission of abstract is 16.8.2018. Acceptance/rejection of abstract will be intimated by 30.9.2018. Note: Case reports will be accepted only for poster presentation.
Registration forms may be downloaded from conference website: www.natcon66.com
In order to get details about acceptance or rejection of papers, kindly visit our website.
Competitive session: Delegates aspiring for presentation of papers/posters in Award Sessions should contact Dr. G. S. Longia, General Secretary of ASI (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).